Fresh Of The Camera


The Great thing about being Photographer now is we have all the tools to manipulate our images in post production. The Bad thing about being a Photographer now is we have all the tools to manipulate our images in post production. Technology is a good thing. We can't deny that. 20 years ago we didn't take pictures and send it across the globe in a matter of seconds by just pulling out a phone in our pockets......we didn't even have phones in our pockets that time!. It used to be $xxx,xxx.xx to buy yourself a high def video camera. but now its just around $1k to buy a STILL camera......that shoots HD video! well what d ya know!
I came across this guy who was into "photography". He had this twelve hundred dollar DSLR hanging around his neck with a fifteen hundred dollar lens attached to it. So we were having a conversation about "ph-ph-pho-photography", he told me that he doesn't really care about the settings on his camera when he shoots. " I just put it in AUTO and the software I bought has all the presets and does the job". I was like what a waste of effing money. You should have picked up a point and shoot at Kmart and uploaded the photos to your fancy software. Don't get me wrong. I'm not against these gadgets and toys coming out. I'm glad that we have all these tools to help us in producing wonderful images. Just don't forget the basics.
If you dial your exposure right. Your images will come out clean fresh of the camera.

happy shooting
Dino

www.dinotiongcophotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment